adbrite

Your Ad Here

adbrite

Your Ad Here

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SRK to frisk Angelina?


After his much publicized row over the frisking hassle during his recent US trip, SRK held a press meet to set things straight. Speaking to media persons, the King of Bollywood agreed that he respected the law of the land but what really triggered his annoyance was the deliberate attempt by the American immigration personnel to make this usual procedure an ordeal for him.
He said, ''I don't want to be treated differently from the rest of the people. But, what made me furious was the fact that the immigration authorities at the airport wanted someone to vouch for my identity despite the fact that a huge crowd had gathered to take my autograph. Even when a senior airport official came forward to vouch for me, the immigration authorities were relentless with the interrogation.''
Though SRK's frisking has evoked mixed reactions from various quarters with some people calling this row a publicity stunt. Replying to such allegations, SRK says, ''I don't need to create cheap publicity stunts when everyone knows who SRK is. And why would I engage in such thrills when my film is still nine months away from its release date.''
When asked about how we should treat the Hollywood celebs, SRK in his candid mood added, ''I heard Angelina Jolie is coming to town soon. I would like to frisk her this time since I know what it means to go through such an ordeal.''
It must be recalled that SRK returned from US today after attending a special Independence day function organized by the Indian community.

No comments:

Post a Comment