adbrite

Your Ad Here

adbrite

Your Ad Here

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bhutia decides to leave Mohun Bagan

Bhaichung Bhutia on Monday decided to part ways with Mohun Bagan in retaliation to the club's decision to serve him a show cause letter recently for missing the club's practice and an exhibition match in Jalpaiguri.
"I don't want to play for Mohun Bagan anymore," said the India skipper.
Bhutia, who reached here last night after taking part in a reality show, said the show cause letter was a publicity gimmick.
"It (the show cause) was a publicity gimmick. It could have been handled better. Anjan Mitra just needed to call me up," said Bhutia, who led Mohun Bagan this season.
The star striker said he has been asked to reconsider but it's unlikely he would do so.
"It's good for both of us to part ways. They are telling me to rethink but at the moment I have only one stand. I don't have any motivation left in me to play for Mohun Bagan," said Bhutia.

No comments:

Post a Comment